Hiring Male General Manager - Plant & Administration
Experience : 20-25 years
1) Co-ordination and liasoning between plant and HO
2) Overseeing / Auditing on a weekly basis records maintained by plant
3) Interaction with various external government agencies like excise, pollution and sales tax departments etc.
4) Overseeing fulfilment of all statutory requirements
5) Responsible for commercial negotiations and execution of any on site work including new developments
6) Responsible for general working of Plant and assisting line Managers wherever necessary
7) Hindi speaking skill is mandatory.
Educational degree is less important but if he is a mechanical engineer it is a plus; but not necessary; main focus is on experience in plant administration and management. Focus on this position is to ideally get a Marwari / North Indian person who has experience in managing / administration of a SME sized factory. We do not want candidates who have worked in very large organizations as the diverse job responsibilities at our end would not match with his earlier experience. He will not be responsible directly for technical work but mainly for all admin matters related to plant and plus assist in production wherever necessary.
Experience in managing continuous process industry plants is a must.
(It is no longer mandatory for local candidates to relocate to Naidupeta with family if they are selected for the job.
|Experience||15 - 20 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, M.C.A, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Hindi Administration Manager Admin Manager|
|Contact Person||K. Senthil Kumara (Proprietor)|
|Address||Plot no. 48, Parsuvanath Avenue, ALS Nagar,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.